Friday, September 19, 2008

Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike Review

Arrived with all the parts necessary and was put together in about 30 minutes. Son had a great time on this bike for about 10 days of gentle riding. then the chain broke. Went on to Razors website and found the part out of stock. Waited for several weeks then called the company who told me to call an authorized service center in my area. the service center said they don't have parts either they can only put the chains on.
The service center also mentioned what a pathetic track record Razor has. Thjis will be the last Razor product I ever buy. Get your act together Razor if you're going to make a product that falls apart at least have the parts available to fix it. I cannot recommend this because of poor quality poor customer service. If you want your kids disappointed then perhaps this is the bike for you. Otherwise get them a well made dirt bike. As soon as the chain comes in I'm going to sell this expensive piece of junk. BTW this is a re-review. I originally gave this bike 5 stars because I reviewed it to early. I should have waited a few weeks before revieewing it.

No comments: