Saturday, September 13, 2008

Schwinn Meridian Adult 26-Inch 3-Wheel Bike

This bike is wonderful! i get stopped on the street all the time asking where I got it. I am 45 years old. Young enough to ride a bike, but 12 years ago was diagnosed with MS. I can not balance a traditional 2 wheel bike and was not happy with the three wheel grampa looking bikes. This was the perfect solution. Its not too big and the wheels are closer together so its style is very attractive. It was delivered promptly by 5 pm. My husband was able to assemble the bike in time for us to ride off to our local diner for a hot meal by 6pm. This bike has very good brakes and the handle bar promots comfortable positioning. The folding basket in the back is never closed. I live in the Pacific Northwest, so rain or no rain is an hour to hour guess. My family puts a back pack and light weather jackets in the back and we are good to go. I would encourage anyone that has a problem with balance but can still peddle and wants to keep up with other family members going on bike rides, to buy this bike and join in the fun. We use our bikes everyday now and I get to go too.

No comments: