Saturday, September 13, 2008

Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike (Multiple Colors)

I purchased this trike for a four-year-old's birthday gift. I hesitated as many other reviews said this was for a younger child, but it got such raves that I took the plunge and made the purchase. I'm so glad I did!

The look on this kid's face when he unwrapped the box was priceless - such pure joy. He's been riding it endlessly.

We live on a ranch with rough dirt roads, so many of the other "Big Wheel" type bikes we looked at were inadequate for our ranch roads, and a 2-wheeled bike with training wheels was too unsteady on the rough roads. The Schwinn Roadster rides beautifully on dirt roads.

Reasons we love it:
- It sits low to the ground so won't tip over like conventional tricycles.
- The seat has a back on it to keep child from sliding backwards.
- Real bicycle tires make for a smoother ride and grip the road.
- Chrome fenders, bright paint, streamers on handles and wooden running board make the bike look so cool!

If your child is too young for a 2-wheeled bike, the Schwinn Roadster is definitely worth consideration.
I highly recommend this bike.

No comments: